Linggo, Enero 24, 2016


“Something New”

This coming Christmas vocation I want that we are complete in welcoming a Christmas and a New Year day and experience another memorable memory together with my families and have a great time together to enjoy every single day of my Christmas vocation. I want that this season I can do more exploring activity with my family.

          This year in my life I want a great change to my mother and father that always fighting even in nonsense things, this year I want that we can be complete together without fighting or cursing each other’s I want to feel the love and the feeling to be loved this coming Christmas and New Year day.

          This holiday is another chance for me to change my life that not so good in this past new year, I want to create a new me in welcoming another new year in my life MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

7 komento: